For 48 years now, the Festival de la Cité Lausanne has been running thanks to the dedication of its precious staff. Every year, nearly 400 people, volunteers or paid staff, make this artistic event in Lausanne a unique experience. We would like to thank you for your interest in this event, and we are happy to welcome you to this edition, from 7th to 12th July 2020!
Registration for the 49th edition will be open starting on the 15th April 2020!
Our staff works in different areas, all of which are essential for the festival to run smoothly. In exchange for their work, each member of the staff benefits from the following privileges:
· A space for the staff accessible in the afternoon with animations, relaxation areas, among others
· Delicious meals shared with the whole team in an idyllic setting with a view of the lake;
· Free mineral water in all the bars of the festival + vouchers for alcoholic drinks.
· Limited edition T-shirt and bag
· After parties reserved to the staff and the artists
· Staff party after the festival
· Good atmosphere, lots of laughs and hugs when needed.
The Festival de la Cité takes place during 6 evenings which are rich in discoveries for the public, and intense for the staff. Don't worry, you will have free time to enjoy them as part of the public, but we count on your presence and support during your working hours. In order for you to have fun being part of the team, and to be as efficient as possible in what you do, we will ask you to be available at least 3 evenings during the week.
There are a couple conditions to be able to join us:
· You must be at least 16 years or older when the festival starts.
· Have Swiss or European nationality or have a residence permit valid on Swiss territory
Click here (210.8 KB)
for more details and a description of available shifts
We are hoping to count you as part of the staff for the next edition. Do not hesitate to contact our staff team, Anastasia and Marion, if you have any questions.
Festival de la Cité Lausanne
Place de la Cathédrale 12
Phone: +41 21 311 03 75